Sunday 9 December 2012

My Barr & Stroud Skyline 8x42 Binoculars

Thought as many of you might be wondering what I use when i am out and about here is one...

These are as good as any £100 plus pair of binoculars and not only could I blieve I was getting them for under £40, REDUCED I MIGHT ADD, but got even more of a shock at the quality and build when they turned up!

I got an even bigger shock when I started using them in the field and very, VERY easy to use.

Nitrogen filled so no fogging, waterproof too? Very little fiddling around with focus too and a world away from binoculars I had last owned?!?!

Though case is well made could be a little easier getting the BINS in and out but the only gripe I have with them and of course for the money you save you could get another case!

I have no doubt I would have to spend upwards of £100 to buy a pair of bins as good as these and my brother has a pair of Bushnell with the quick focus and one day we got in the car when he realised his focuser was MISSING?!

I had intended to buy Bushnell 8x42 and was glad I went for these instead!

The Barr & Stroud Skyline 8x42










No comments:

Post a Comment