Tuesday 6 May 2014

A BARRAGE OF BIG BASTARDOS

One BIG ASS TENCH

One BIG ASS GOLDFISH ... A AB CD GOLDFISH?!

This is a bit of an odd one as this looked like a Goldfish but was huge! But then again I have seen more than my fair share of fish that get a lot bigger than what it states in the books! Some beating them by a bloody couple of feet too! Those happened to be three foot long Clown Loach (Botia maculata) which were quite deliberately kept quiet about, including the speies, until I walked in and said "Oh yeah, where is this tank of fish I am supposed to look at?!" Whereby the shop owner I was just meeting for the first time simply pointed up at a 45 degree angle to the other end of the room. "FUCK ME!!! Err SORRY??" was all that came out of my mouth to a cacophony of cackling laughs.

Teaching me then and there that absolutely nobody knows it all!



Then a set of all same Carp!! Well that made a change for those 30 minutes!! LOL! Tes its that time of year again where I am itching to get out there and among the nature and I am particularly fired up to do so! Unfortunately the brain is not getting that message through to my body!! Lol!




No comments:

Post a Comment