Monday 20 April 2015

THE GREY WAGTAIL - Motocilla cinerea

Spotted in a rough part of Enfield where the people that are undesirable and treat nature and wildlife like its their personal dump liver in large numbers ...

So imagine my surprise when I spot two Grey Wagtails likely stopping off on their way to somewhere else, if they have any sense at all?

After some local idiots go right past me I manage to film and photograph them... barking dogs and other barking dogs on chains scaring the shite out of the devil himself ... ERRR EFFING CAMERA HERE YOU HBRAIN DEAD FAGGITS!! Lol!

Well once they returned after flying over the top of some houses and I thought I had missed the opportunity I then filmed and photographed them!

I would not eat there son, you don't know where its been?!

Or to be more precise, you do not know what effing crap the locals have thrown out and the insects have eaten!!


Now was it along here and then ... left?!

Oi! NO BALL GAMES!

Come back! I am not the idiot with the barking dogs!

Careful where you prod that thing!






No comments:

Post a Comment