Sunday 24 February 2013

SISKINS - Carduelis spinus: IN MY GARDEN?!

WOOHOO!

When I spotted these I had to do a double take and first thought Goldcrests?! Nope too big and too light in colour for Greenfinches too!

Had I thought about it long enough before spotting the dark patch above the bill I would have realised what they were but would not have believed it.

Oddly and in my friends pet store in Enfield I lady came in who buys wild bird food I am sure mentioned Siskins to me visiting her garden and I thought her batty?! I take it all back, lmao!

This was a real shock for me and I thought how perfectly times it all was but how wrong this thought turned out to be...

...still I did get a video of them but even then it was only 720p instead of my usual 1080p ... what a shame.

Email off to Nikon about this but here is what I did get... video up next but 720p only





No comments:

Post a Comment