Friday 8 March 2013

COUPLE OF BIRD VISITORS AND ONE NEW!!!

Well I caught something, or a couple of things, in my garden this morning.

I was about to get ready to go out and I noticed something new but turned out to be a recent visitor but still new and I was hoping they would return. Well they, or I should say IT returned as there was only one and this was the Siskin.

Now while I was waiting for it to return I saw something, breast and belly only, that was the wrong colour for the Siskin and thought, eh? Now what immediately popped into my head I than shook my head and thought ...noooooo.

A few minutes later it was back and my thoughts were yessssssssss! I was right.

Now the odd thing is I have placed a new feeder in the garden and this species of birds is the first one to see use it?! Mad.

I also know full well they live nearby and I have been trying to get shots and videos of FOUR species of Birds and have two so far and a couple I never expected.

I will not state what it is yet and will leave this as a little surprise but I have got two maybe three shots but are all rubbish but you can clearly see what it is.

Also if goes like lightning and I saw something that did a figure of eight flight of around 6 laps at very high speed but at the leaf trees it went THROUGH a tiny hole and not around the tree as it did at the leafless end. Good luck catching them Sparrowhawks?!

I do know there are sparrowhawks around here too but you rarely glimpse them.

I am hoping to get two or more shots and a VIDEO?!  

I also now believe it might actually be living in a Pine Tree nearby and which can be seen from my garden as that is where it was coming in from before racing back again with food!

No comments:

Post a Comment