Wednesday 27 March 2013

TREECREEPER - CERTHIA FAMILIARIS

Stunned that I not only saw this species again but that I also got photos of it this time and even a video, albeit it somewhat jumpy and no idea why.

Very happy I captured this bird and that leaves only one birds up there I have not even identified let along captured in film whether it be still or moving film.

These normally corkscrew round tree stumps or branches. I had to look twice at this one as despite my excitement and reaching for my camera he was not doing the usual TIGHT corkscrew I spotted last time and often just went up one side. Maybe in the cold winds they only find food on one side?

Almost hidden you can see his tan and black striping.

Must have seen an insect in this shot?!

You see him there off to the right in the picture but the last photo he is not so easy to spot?!


Fabulous Pattern and Colour this one, very white breast

Spot the Treecreeper... well go on then?! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment