Saturday 18 May 2013

BEE ORCHIDS - OPHRYS APIFERA

Well this is s surprise?!

Due to an unexpected burst of appearing Orchids and albeit late in the year it appears that not only will I get my first photographs of Bee Orchids in flower, after trying for three years or more, but there will be quite a show too?!

I say surprise as I did a post about this exact location not very long ago and may have even posted pictures of these exact spots.

Now I have noted something about this location for a third time and I am still trying to convince myself there is nothing in it but I know there is.

Do you know what that means?!

Another 'Conundrum' post is coming and these have been popping up throughout my different blogs and everything suspicious to me will now and henceforth be known as the Conundrum Series.

Did not put all the pictures up and very few would be pictured twice, if at all except for wide shots ... err if I used them.





















No comments:

Post a Comment