Wednesday 27 May 2015

LITTLE EGRET HUNTING - (Egretta garzetta)

Behind some reeds was a Little Egret and he was catching food.

Now I have this and a few other things it really feels like summer has started, though a few things are off kilter just a tad.

Also I kind of feel lucky getting this and the other two today as now I know am am going off the other places to do other things and hopefully get many different species of British Wildlife?!

This will be a longish trip and so I wont be here to photograph and film in my usual spots!

Though saying that, things should get far better from that point of posting new things in new places and onwards on from that point? Fingers crossed!

Here are a few pictures and videos as I tried to capture this Little Egret catching food...probably my favourite group of animals knowing my luck?! Amphibians!

Pics and videos ...








Another Egret far away...

Ohh, what's that? Food?

Ya know I think it is!

Gotcha!

Got another

And another!

VIDEOS ...






No comments:

Post a Comment