Tuesday 9 October 2012

A BEETLES VIDEO ... NOT BEATLES!! LOL

 Oops have to repost this as i think large videos not allowed and this one is 248MBs?!?! LOL.

So now I will link the following Video from my YouTube account I am now piling Videos onto, had to ger around to doing this sooner or later, LMAO!

Long Horned Beetle family but which one I do not know, no doubt my two brothers do that is for sure. Insects, despite my love of Bees, Leaf Cutter Ants ad Millipedes, is not my forte but IS theirs! Well one of them anyway.


Was an interesting discovery even for an insect?!?! LOL. Good find ad totally enjoyed that and was a huge surprise too. Much bigger in the flesh than it appears on the video or in the pictures I can assure you...

... though I saw something that looked exactly like it, or a breeding pair, in Italy that were much bigger but without the metallic green and were dark brown. Damned impressive size though nevertheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment