Saturday 13 October 2012

Lesser Stag Beetle

here right in my garden I found this little guy, or girl, several times. Or several different individuals of the same species of Beetle, the Lesser Stag Beetle, and this one was on the wall right next to my front door to my house.

Did not look too clever this one, likely due to the amount of rain that we had which was widely reported to be affecting the UK's population of Beetles. Though I state this but this might be scientists insisting on what is a fundamental basic of science and insisting it to be the case .. 'science is BEST GUESS!' Unfortunately some unscrupulous individuals will stake their lives on these guesses to get on TV regularly, or a coloumn in a Newspaper or have some other ulterior motive.


Lesser Stag Beetle





No comments:

Post a Comment