Tuesday 30 April 2013

THE COWSLIP CONUNDRUM PART FOUR (Primula veris) GIANT LEMON SHERBERT

OK NOW THEN!

Some distance away from the other mysteriously appearing Primroses, Primula veris, I am walking along and taping a cacophony of birds singing, to be uploaded and linked in later.

Now as I am walking along very slowly with my eyes peeled and camera at the ready a bird flies past me into some bushes where the light is blocked somewhat.

I see a small clearing and as I look I see what appears to be more Primroses? AT first I am somewhat confused as these look a different colour to the last three I just photographed and I am literally scratching my head here trying to understand what in the world is going on?!

Admittedly I am not as familiar with this site as I am the others but as I get closer I suddenly realise there is yet another variation with these ones along with the colour!

These flowers are over twice the size of the other Primroses?!

Now there have been curious things with the National Park over the years and none have made sense. I have emailed the Park Authority in the past with advice they thanked me for but failed to act on for two years!

Also my offer of a more regular hands on wok with this area was also rebuffed and I was actually told that the sites were....NATURAL and all flowers are naturally occurring.

Only one problem with that....IT IS NOT and I was well aware te whole site was artificial before several old people who live a couple hundred yards away told me thre years ago they watched it being built and pointed out the underlying liners that run the length of three fields?!

At the time I failed to understand why they would lie about this. The day I took all these photos and there were far more oddities I took snaps of as well as having TWO very weird conversations and I realise what it is...

...MONEY or more accurately the fraudulent acquiring of large sums of money from British taxpayers?!

I think these flowers were planted so that they could gain their yearly budget to carry on with their extremely bad management of this park.

Also what they have now managed to do is introduce, in my estimation, several non-native Primula flowers that are now likely to be cross pollinated with the wild Primroses which will over time completely infiltrate the gene pool leaving no genuine wild British Primroses, or Cowslips, left growing wild.

More of a concern than even this is I now realise they are doing the same thing with the Orchids in the park too. They have long since confused me too and I have some very bizarre photographs of something going on with the soil and land at a couple of Orchid sites also discovered on the same day?!

In fact two dozen Orchids have appeared in one site when I have failed to find a single one for the past two years?! I will get onto this in the next post.

Basically and as I predicted to my local Pet Shop owning friends and recently been proved by hitting the news is cut backs to do with wildlife and its protection.

I think they have been planting these plants so that they can acquire a sizeable budgetr to 'manage' the park which they also do extremely badly. On this same day I saw dozens of trees hacked right back to ground level and some local old people have expressed absolute fury of what they have been doing.

A couple years back the mowed a field of Teasel down so that it looked like turf good enough for Wembley Stadium and in so doing wiped out thousands of Blue and Copper Butterflies that had been attracting Butterfly enthusiasts with camera in hand.

When I told them they needed to clear the reeds in the ponds with the Great Crested Newts in or they will wipe out the whole colony, the newts resorted to using the other pond in desperation, it took them two years to do it, lol.

I think this would count as large scale fraud would it not?

Also and due to the overhead shrubs and trees this lot in the pictures will not receive any light at all throughout the summer and I would be stunned if come next Spring these will still be alive anyway?! In fact I would be somewhat surprised if they were still there come this September.

All the others nearby only grow in full sun all day with no shade whatsoever. Well the ones I see from year to year at any rate, lol.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment