Saturday 27 July 2013

VIDEOS of SILVER WASHED FRITILLARY - ARGYNNIS PAPHIA

Again sorry about quality I was using my crappy, faulty and refurbished Motorola Atrix Dumb-Phone sold to me as a brand new phone by Very Catalogue, lol.

I was picked up while out on my bike and thought my camera was in my backpack, lol.

That there is my brother Ryan you can see in the still At the same site he found some Puss Moth Caterpillars at another visit about 5 days beforehand. I discovered they were Sallow Kittens when I got home I messaged him about this and I freely admit that in the area of ALL INVERTEBRATES by knowledge is barley above minimal.

When I read his reply I though 'ooh he dont like that and I will lave him to discover it for himself.'

This day while out I was ribbing him about it and it was damned funny and you will probably catch those remarks about it. Apparently his response on better research was 'ooooh BALLACKS!!!' LMAO!

The third video is when Ryan realises that the butterflies whizzing past we thought were Commas and I later said 'Ryan I do not think they are Commas I have seen hundreds in the last few weeks these are something else!' but carried on thinking I was mistaken.

Just before that over excited pursuit of an over excited butterfly Ryan called me and said 'Marti, Martin, Martin get over here quick I am having a heart attack there is a Fritillary!!' To which I immediately dropped whatever it was I was doing and raced over!

That is about as excited I think I have ever got about a Butterfly sighting...well for about 30 minutes or so when Ryan and I saw a big dark Butterfly fly over our heads and then land on a leaf only to realise it was a White Admiral!




No comments:

Post a Comment