Saturday 17 August 2013

A CONUNDRUM IN BLUE PART ONE - COMMON BLUE BUTTERFLY - POLYOMMATUS ICARUS






Well I am back at my conundrum nature spot and if I thought what I saw in the Spring with the four colours of PRIMROSES was mad that was NOTHING!!

Here is a copy and past from my YouTube account...

Four species of Butterfly and an Alien Species of SPIDER!!

All in the same HOUR?!?!

All in the same place as magicallt appearing Orchids and Wild Primroses including those of impossible reds, oranges and lemon sherberts, lol

I KID YOU NOT!

My brother Ryan had just got into his home from work when he received a text message saying 'What Butterfly is brown with Orange spots around the edges of the wings?!' which was shortly followed by 'SEE YOU IN 5 MINS' to which he did an about face and ten minutes later ARRIVED along with my nephew Jamie, lol.

Late last night, 16th August, I sent him pictures I did on my FOURTH faulty phone from.....ARGOS. LMAO, after editing and resizing and I had pretty much decided and he then confirmed that we did indeed see Brown Argus Butterflies (PMSL you cannot make it up) along with Common Blue Butterflies, Holly Blue Butterflies and most bizarre of all Chalk Hill Blue Butterflies?!

I have never seen TWO together, though my insect enthusiast brothers likely have, but what happened yesterday afternoon completely stunned my brother Ryan who admitted now that there is something decidedly odd going on at this location.

Not helped by spotting several alien species of WASP SPIDER!!

VIDEOS OF ALL THESE ARE HERE ON MY ACCOUNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment