Thursday 29 August 2013

CLOUDED YELLOW BUTTERFLY - COLIAS CROCEA

Look very carefully at the first two, lol.

I could not resist going out and I had figured that the MET OFFICE here in the UK will get the weather wrong for the eleventy millionth time and I am glad I did ignore there USELESS app?! We were supposed to have clear blue skies Monday and Tuesday which they changed both the predictions of on the mornings in question.

TODAY was supposed to be CLOUDY all day!! These following pictures were the only clouds I saw!!

LMAO!!

Oh an videos to come too.

A little North of the White Water Rapids Centre in Lea Valley Park. Oddly an area I should be keeping an eye on as I have covered it previously as they had dug it all up, put soil down and plated many strange plants many non natives too, lol.













No comments:

Post a Comment