Saturday 17 August 2013

A CONUNDRUM IN BLUE - WASP ORB WEB SPIDER ARGIOPE BRUENNICHI

AN now for something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT .... AS WELL AS ALIEN, LMAO...

Now these were BIG. Also I am one of several animal experts that have visited this site for many years. I have been here several times a week, even in WINTER, for over 6 years and even years ago.

My brother has visited here a great deal too as has my other brother, Nick, who is also highly knowledgeable on insects and spiders and NEVER EVER have we seen any Blue Butterflies nor an ALIEN SPECIES Orb Web Spiders like this WASP SPIDER!!

Well I stated earlier in the year there was a lot of activity for the first time ever, which actually I received a SARCASTIC remark from a guy called Andy who was spraying CHEMICALS around this very same site!!

Four Blue Butterflies?!?! Two of these I have seen for the very first time in my life ever.

When the species we saw were confirmed late last night the text I got from my brother Ryan really did say it all!...

"All that we see today are second generation for the year and that's why they are so small like I suggested when we was over there. However I find it increasingly hard to believe that between the TWO OF US we have not seen them there in the past few years."

Along with...

"Chalk Hill Blue is as close as I can get on one which DOES suggest a trange abundance and sudden occurence of a number of odd things in such a small area"

50 SQUARE YARDS, lol.

FISHERS GREEN!!




No comments:

Post a Comment