Sunday 18 August 2013

MY MILL MEADOW MONOLOGUE

One of my little secret locations away from people and traffic though surrounded by it. Many hardly know it is there at all and when anyone is down there we always startle each other.

I could visit this place 3 or 4 times and NOT see anyone but the fact I have seen someone on each of the last two locations and today saw two SEPARATE people, oh OK it IS a Sunday lol, I wonder if it will now begin to become busier, lol.

I HOPE NOT or I will have to find somewhere new and remote.

Oh yeah I cycle up and down holding the dodgy camera and was more of a test to see how jerky it would come out.

Also I have now decided I am going to keep my Nikon S8200 as a back-up, thanks Argos have to pay my mate the thirty quid he paid towards it now, lol.

Nikon, take two cameras to be sure you have one and take two BATTERIES to be sure you have one!

LMAO!

In all honesty that is how it now feels. This film would have been longer and stops abruptly as I was first off not planning to go out and just did and secondly the batteries are crap and did not last long on its second venture out!!

I do not understand how they made a camera with such a small and rubbish capacity battery?! I would be embarrassed by the products I have bought if I had made them.

I love the camera but it is not without its faults though they are FEW mine I CANNOT WORK around, well one of them and that is this blasted refusal to SWITCH ON!!!

I am going to charge up the SECOND BATTERY I possess and put that one in as it never occurred to me before that it COULD BE the battery. I am using the same one with the last camera.

It is charging right now and when it is done I will put it to one side and place the NEW battery in it I have not USED YET, LMAO!

Why they could not nake it so it took normall AA Batteries I do not know! Well YES I DO...MONEY!

The viewfinder I was thankful for getting is a LCD one and not an OPTICAL one!! This would not be so bad IF it was any good!! It is not in all honesty and anyone with worse eyesight with mine will not see much from it. It is a waste and they should not have bothered putting it on!

SO thats it, switching on which could be two do with the second fault m their batteries which are SHITE and the viewfinder is UTTER RUBBISH.

I am also not too sure it is 42 times magnification either and it actually feels like the Olympus might have been more powerful?! But pictures on that were SHITE at anywhere near max telephoto so it matters not. Seems to be a common problem to with what they LIST the cameras zoom at and the mind boggles that you have all these bodies out there to watch and enforce rules, laws and standards and yet its a bloody mess?!

Forty Two times magnification should be as it sounds and bring the object 42 times closer! IN essence this IS what it means but camera companies, or at least some of them, have decided it means something else. Like how many times closer it is than the widest setting?!

NO, NO....NO!!! You bloody cheating morons. The STANDARD has been around for many decades with BINOCULARS and it IS what it is. Heavy fines should be bought against companies that abuse this and as temting as changing this Nikon for a Canon SX-50 was it seems from a review I read somewhere that the 50x magnification is not what it claims either!!

In fact on Amazon and for this Nikon Coolpix P520 one chap sold his previous model to this one the P510 and was so disappointed with this one as well as stating that the zoom on this was LESS POWERFUL than the P510 he sent the P520 back and now wants to buy back a Nikon Coolpix P510?!?! I kid you not, lol.

Wish I had read his review before I took the Olympus back into Argos?! Three times I have wondered about getting a refund but this upcoming FOURTH TIME there is NO DOUBT what I will do and I will SERIOUSLY want to walk into a camera STORE when I purchase my next one, whatever it may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment