Sunday 30 June 2013

A DAY WITH ORCHIDS: EXPERIMENTAL WITH PYRAMIDALS

OK a few wider shots and a few experimental shots that are even wider STILL!!

LOL.

Well they are panoramic shots that I want to do more of from now on of they are a hit with viewers of course, lol.




On a bank right next to where I stopped with my old cycling buddy who himself was interested to see the Orchids but they never showed and he never saw them. This was a few feet from where we were hiding from the rain one year, lol.



This shot is a panoramic one that I tested to see if I could have narrower shots and choose where I want the photo to end.







This following shot was mad and came out a bit mad but was not that difficult to do! It also can be stopped at any point or you can just continue and it also allows you to PAN in the four axes, up, down, left and right. As soon as you move in the direction you want the camera knows and presents you with an arrow to guide you to keep steady. GREAT STUFF!!





A good background shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment