Thursday 6 June 2013

COMMON TWAYBLADE ORCHID - NEOTTIA OVATA

FINALLY?!?!

The Common Twayblade Orchid, Neottia ovata species name means egg and must refer to the egg shaped leaves.

And YES it IS there!! Lol.

Right now rubbish pictures and no flowers but a lot more to come on Orchids and much more to get on these guys too!

Now I know where they are hiding!!

Oh and I DO believe I spotted them before too!

I also had a chat with a guy who was working down there and I think I recognised his mate who refused to come over to me, lol. Once gentlemen called Derek, was a nice chap and I could see he was passionate about them. We talked about the different sites and it was not until he was passing me in their car and waved when I noticed the driver was that rude TWAT from a few weeks before?!?!

LMAO, no wonder he would not come over and I had not even had words with him either, deciding to bite my tongue instead!! I also now know that the TWATS name is Andy, lol.

Derek was cool though and more in a later post.




No comments:

Post a Comment