Saturday 22 June 2013

THE BREAKING IN OF THE WEATHER

God how annoying, this blog has had nowhere near the amount of content I had planned and the dastardly weather has put PAID to that.

Annoyingly the Met Office has played its own part in this as it has gotten so many things horribly wrong and there have been days when my Met Office App on my phone is telling me it is not raining when it is pis....tipping it down and I am under an umbrella thinking ...wait...WHAT?!

Of course there are other times when I could have gone as it did not rain all day and yet the Met Office App told me the exact opposite.

I know that weather predicting is not an exact science but could you at least TRY and not get it wrong in my area ALL THE TIME?! LMAO!

Friends in a local pet store joked that we should just take the exact opposite of whatever they tell you it will turn out to be.

Oddly enough I have seen more than my fair share of weather men being extremely cagey about weather even in the next THREE DAYS?! Just Thursday gone there was warnings of storms and torrential rain coming up from Northern Europe and talk of really bad flooding in the South East of England and spreading to the West Midlands. Well it did not even reach here and I expected my overflow pipe to be pouring into my Jerrycan which already had 5 inches of water in the bottom and NONE of my rain water butts become filled up despite one being only 12.5 litres in size?!

Now it is NOT supposed to RAIN TOMORROW so I am HOPING to finally get out in between the hospital visits, GPs, scans and tests?!

Funny how the British Government takes all this for granted, lol.

Fingers CROSSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment