Wednesday 5 June 2013

COMMON SPOTTED ORCHID - DACTYLORHIZA FUCHSII

The names common and early should be BANNED from naming any life at all, I hate the term, lol.

Still here are the Common Spotted Orchids taken yesterday and even after posting several things last night and several things already today across several blogs, phew, I finally post them!!

AND TOMORROW I get to go out and do it all AGAIN?!?!

Hehehahaheheheheahaa (mad laugh!)

Still I DO enjoy it.

Sadly I fear for this Orchid site as like the others I have watched the numbers dwindle each year for 6 years due to overtaken by other plants while bushes and trees have slowly blocked out the light.

This year for the first time ever a shed load of trees and bushes have been felled and there are curious pot holes all over this meadow?!

Other Orchid enthusiasts have commented to me about this too. As well as being highly suspicious of how it is all run (hmm managed would be the wrong word), and that is from the top to the bottom, lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment