Wednesday 12 June 2013

UNUSUAL WARBLING BIRD SONG & A ROBIN

Did not know what this was and filmed it in the hope that on each occasion it would come out and reveal itself to me. Was always from within Reeds so Reed Warbler or Reed Bunting. Neither of those two only leaves one I can think of and I already missed them once, Bearded Reedlings. Lmao. If only! Only my favourite British Bird they are and a friend of mine has just bred his ones.

I could probably identify birds on sight around 70% of the time.

Varies depending on which bird group it is as many waders would be about 20% percent but Finches, Tits and Buntings probably about 95% of the time or more! Birds of Prey I also know pretty well too in fact I hope to get much more on them before very long.

A shame I was still not in contact with the couple I knew that bred them and kept around 50 species or more?! Had heard the husband, Dennis, passed away some years ago.







and a ROBIN...



No comments:

Post a Comment