Sunday 30 June 2013

VIDEOS of BEE ORCHIDS - OPHRYS APIFERA

A long list of Bee Orchid Videos over on my YouTube account.








GOOGLE ARE BLOODY INCOMPETENT!! LMAO!






Yup, STILL INCOMPETENT as Googles Blogger for some bizarre reason only known to them only presents me with a LIMITED NUMBER of my own videos from THEIR YouTube site from THEIR Blogger site?!

So I click on share on the YouTube account but it sometimes refuses to work and when it does and I copy the link and post it in the standard YouTube videos every now and then it states VIDEO NOT FOUND?!

One of the list of annoying bloody things you have to deal with on here! The uploading section is utterly abyssmal and I could get students fresh from University do a better job and do not even mention Adsense of the Google Affiliate Network?! 

Lost so much time and money because of Google and their ALOOF attitude to their customers!

Anyway here is a link to the video that Google's Blogger thinks does not exist?! Well hopefully the link works but would not surprise me if it does not, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment